Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Monday, March 14, 2011

Wandering Mind

Well it has been a couple of day since my last post.  My finger is doing better and I get my stitches out on Thrusday.  Finger tip is a little sensitive in a couple of spots and I'm not really looking forward to getting them out.  Well at least not the process of taking them out.  I think I have all my paper work filled out that I need to send to HR and I'll get that shipped out tomorrow.  I gave my notice this past Friday at work and it wasn't that bad, though I only told my supervisors and a few select others, I wonder how long it will take to circulate through the rumor mill?

I've seen this video a couple of times now, originally shared with me by someone going into the same class as me.  The satire is great and honestly, could fit into just about any job/employer.


Well thats enough wandering for now, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment