Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Addiction Observation

What my husband says is correct (don’t tell him I said that), him and now our daughter are anger bird addicts. I come home the other night and there they are one in the chair and one on the coach. Their heads down, IPOD and DROID in hand. So I ask, what your guys doing, response, watching TV. My question is do they even know what’s playing on tv? But the kind of scary thing is that they do know what’s on and what is happening. Like father, like daughter we must be multi tasking. If our brain sits idle to long then we get restless. Luckily for me I don’t have that problem. I sometimes I get much enjoyment from seeing my husband’s logic come back to him from his daughter. They are so much alike that she thinks the way he does. So now I have come to pretty much accept that wherever we go if we have to spend any time waiting, in restaurant to be seated or even waiting for food to arrive that the birds will come out. Now I am telling my husband that he has to take me out on a nice date before he leaves for class; since we will not be joining him right away. If he knows what’s good for him he will leave the birds at home with the daughter. I will let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment