Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Monday, March 28, 2011

Follow up on finger

Okay so showing everyone my right middle finger never gets old.  I have my stitches out now, which was a painful process.  I had a total of five stitches.  Three of them came out pretty easily.  One didn't have long enough tails to pull and get under the loop so there was a bit of painful digging there to get that one out.  The hardest by far though was the stitch in the middle.  The knot was covered up and needed lots of tugging to get it up.  When he went to cut the loop, the only got the knot, it opened up but then sank back into my finger.  Well not to get to graphic, it took some team work to get that stitch out.  I had the scaple trying to lift up an end while the Doc tried to grab it while looking through the ... well the thing they check your nose and ears.  And now, it seems like one of the stitch holes has a bit on infection so I'm waiting on a call back from the nurse to see if they want me to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment