Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Addiction...

Okay I'm sure most will agree that addiction is a bad thing.  I'm going to start here and now admitting my addiction.  It all started with a reasonable use and quite frankly "everyone was/is doing it".  Soon after though I found my daughter mimicking my actions.  This in itself should have been a HUGE RED FLAG.  But who's it really hurting right?  Besides I can stop anytime.  Of course don't ask my wife that, she would probably disagree.  And now, yesterday I was able to get more action for free!  Free now it's even cheaper.  This has definately impacted me, it has given me more options than just the slaughter of egg stealing pigs.  Now I must liberate birds that have been caged in Rio.  If you haven't figured out my addiction, it is to the Angry Birds app.  So simple a game, yet so addicting.

What games have you addicted?

No comments:

Post a Comment