Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stitches still in

Well I went to get my stitches out this morning at the VA hospital.  For those of you that don't know I had about a half an inch taken off of my right middle finger.  Car door a long time ago didn't heal right... so anyway I had the end cleaned up a bit.  Well guess it needs a little more healing.  The fact that I keep bumping it doesn't help either. 

It really is amazing how much you use the tips of your fingers and how often you impact them on one thing or another.  My mischievous nature and need to fiddle with things doesn't help either.  On a good not it doesn't hurt no where near as much as it initially did.  Itches mostly and I hear that's a good sign regardless of how miserable it makes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment