Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Patience is a virtue...

Well continuing on with my clichés, patience really is a virtue and I have really been focusing and trying to maintain my patience.  All in all I think I’ve done pretty good, there were a couple of weeks where I broke down and called HR twice in one week and even a week where I called on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  All of the contacts were with friendly people eager to help, but with my packet still in FRP there was little they could do.  Still I sit here patiently waiting for an email.  As I see other bloggers get their invites it is a little disheartening but I stopped to think about it and even if I don’t hear anything until February 28, that is still two months; well eight weeks prior to the start of the class I’m hoping to get invited to.  So, I will continue to be patient, hope for the best and expect the worst. 

1 comment:

  1. I know you how you feel!!!! I have no idea why some files take FOREVER in FRP. But you are about 5 days behind where I was. You will hear from the soon. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete