Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Anticipation

Have you ever wanted something so bad you can taste it?  I know its a cliche question, but there is something to be said for cliches.  I digress, but that's the purpose of the "Random" blog entry right?  So, I think the trigger for me to create this specific entry is a frustrating day at work.  I've only been here 3 hours.. wow has it been three hours already? Anyways, it's already been a frustrating few hours, trying to get work completed, submitting documents, getting request to change said document with no reasoning.  I am the type of person that definitely more productive when I know the WHY.  I know I won't always get it it, but you know it's good to know the reasoning behind a decision and like I said I'm more productive with it.  Everyone needs a reason to do what they do... right?  I could go on and on about what frustrates me at work today, but I know everyone has days like this.  So more to the point, for me anyway, it is all compounded by the fact that I am greatly anticipating the call/e-mail saying I'm on the register and invited to the next class.  Still waiting on final suitability review ...  So close yet so far away... Yes another cliche, but again I find it very fitting. Well, the day to day frustrations of my current job  will continue and I will remain in great anticipation of a positive contact from HR. Well I think I've rambled on enough for now.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you're going through in this post, because I'm going through it now. I'm been very proactive in helping the investigator finish my clerance investigation. I'm hoping for the best. I can't imagine a reason why I won't pass the FRP for IMS so it is just a waiting game. Your post has been great and reading blogs like this makes the process a little less crazy since everyone else is going through the same emotions as me. I tell you one thing, I'm sure you'll agree, my wife really deserves a nice gift for dealing with some kind of madness I must be putting her through during all of this

    ReplyDelete