Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It really is like watching paint dry

Okay,  so I called on Monday and though I was hoping for a "You're on the list and hey come to training on..." I was not really expecting it.  Hope for the best expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed. I don't think I'm as anxious about this right now, though, my wife might disagree with that statement.  Anyway, back to the call, I was told that possibly Wednesday it would be done and a letter would go out snail mail.  Lets see it takes 2-3 days for a letter to make it from DC to home so the earliest I think I can expect a letter is about Saturday.

This really is a slow process and I knew that going into it.  But, as this part of the process is nearing completion, that anticipation grows and the anxiety swells.  Just thinking how well that sentence would fit in some racy novels...again I digress, so that process is long and I just have to be patient and not drive my wife crazy.  I've decided not to call again until Friday, unless I get a letter before then.  In the mean time I'll continue to work on the house and get it ready for market.

To those others out there in the same boat.  Hang in there!

2 comments:

  1. They said a letter would go out? Interesting, the OMS peeps I have been talking to received emails. Why are they doing it snail mail now? Oh goodness..

    I am hanging...I am getting a little better about waiting. Hoping for the best and expecting the worst is the theme of the week.

    ReplyDelete