Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just a little closer

I know I spoke with HR on last Friday and they said they got my packet to the FRP, but I got a little antsy so I called them back yesterday just to verify that it did in fact get sent on.  I was pondering what message to leave when I got to the voice mail; all of a sudden a real person answered, I wasn't expecting that.  Anyway long story short yes it did make it and should be back today or tomorrow.  So keeping my fingers crossed and praying for a positive outcome!

UPDATE:
Called today they said call back Monday.
Heavy sigh........

4 comments:

  1. Keeping my figners crossed...GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And?

    I have no news...I have to get some news this week. I just have to. = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. No word.. Have you called at all since getting your clearance? I'm glad I did, they didn't know mine was done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the moment I received clearance I told my HR rep and according to her the file is with FRP. I emailed last night...let's see what happens.

    ReplyDelete