Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just An Update

Well we’ve overcome the budget issue, nothing like a little extra stress just before you start a new job. Since the wife and I both currently work for the government, a shutdown would have upped the stress level even more. Well crisis averted we are now good till next fiscal year.

So what else is new? Not a whole lot really, we’ve had a couple showings of the house; one came back for a second look. It would be really nice to get the house sold and have that stressor gone. Keep your fingers crossed for us. Last night we had a nice time out with friends at Old Chicago. I actually finished my World Beer Tour; it only took me 3 years to complete it… Yeah, I’m not much of a drinker, but I do enjoy the different beer varieties out there. I will miss our “Beer Fridays” and hanging out with friends. But, I know we will be making lots of new friends and building more memories.

Well I have less than two weeks before I fly out to DC. I’m really looking forward to finally getting started down this next path. I got the wife set up with Skype on her computer so we’ll be able to video chat. Isn’t technology great! I was informed thought that if my wife found out where we were going on from this blog first, I will be great trouble. So I will have to call her first before I post on here. But after I call her and let her know where we will be posted first I will get it up on here. So make sure you check on May 10th.

We’re watching the movie Twister now, great movie especially if you live in the Midwest. Okay, topics are bouncing around so I guess it’s time for me to finish of the entry for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment