Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

As he prepares to leave

Well the day for his departure is quickly approaching. As his things are laid all over house while he separates what he is taking and what the packers are taking. I am very excited for him and think this will be a great opportunity for our all family. I wish we could come with him but on the same note I am kind of glad we aren’t. This gives us more of chance to wrap things up and we won’t have to have our daughter change schools for a month. It worked out better for us this way. I too am on leave for the next three days (I also work for the government) so we will get to spend them together. I don’t think we are going to get the big date night without the angry birds. Some things are just too important and our daughter has her first home track meet on the night we were planning to go. Since Crystal is a big dad’s girl that is just as important as the father/daughter day that is taking place on Friday. As Mike stated in his posting Crystal and I have our church family who will be looking out for us so Mike has no worries there. Just as it sounds like Mike will be meeting our new family as he goes through orientation. That helps me knowing he will have people around him who care, so I know he won’t be alone. Thank you for that. Now we just have to ride out the next few weeks as we find out where our new adventure could take us.

1 comment:

  1. Time flies when you're getting ready to go, doesn't it? Good luck and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete