Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Saturday, August 13, 2011

No Longer the Other Side

I am not longer on the other side; as Mike said we are all in the same location now. The movers came and got us all packed up. It was a bit challenging at times; the movers didn’t always know completely what they were supposed to be doing. When I say that they didn’t know they were to pack and load, so there was some miscommunication there. For furfure travelers it does help if you have your stuff somewhat sorted out. This goes international and this goes into storage. Even then you have to watch them and make sure it gets packed right. It helps to be available also so if they have questions you are right there to answer them. We did get all done. Once we get to the other end and receive our house hold goods I will let you know result. So now we (Crystal and I) are taking it easy for a while and really I think I deserve it. We are working to make sure all the little stuff is done before we leave soon. It’s been awhile since we’ve moved (too long for me). I like move frequently, then I get to see more. Hang in there we will keep you updated; time really does get away from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment