Time

California Iowa Washington Jeddah

Monday, May 9, 2011

Two weeks down from her prospective

Well Crystal and I have made it thought the first weeks. I have to say it is a little challenging with her busy schedule. But we are hanging in there. I have learned a couple things in these first weeks. One it’s hard to cook for one person, we usually eat about as much one person. And the second thing I learned is that I can mow the yard, although I’m not very good at it. I was so proud of myself; I mowed the front yard and down the sides. Don’t tell my husband but I hired the back yard done. It is a pretty big back yard. We have this wonderful young gentleman from church who has offered to come in and do this for us, so I am taking him up on it. We are coming in to the third week now, as we wait with anticipation for Flag Day too. At least this week is better; we get to slow down a bit since we are off of gymnastics practice this week. It will give us time to take it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment